Friday, January 31, 2014

If I was Going Somewhere, I was Running!



For my cardio yesterday I "ran" for 45 minutes. My pace was an 11:30 minute mile and I completed 3.9 miles. It was good to get running again; I felt a bit like this:



I was very sore and tired afterwards; but after I got up this morning I felt okay.

Today I'm going to do Day 8 of the Bikini Body Mommy challenge and an additional 35 minute jog as well. The Bikini Body Mommy challenge is 10 minutes of as many "Body Builders" as you can do. A "Body Builder" is:

Each Body Builder consists of these 8 steps:

1. Position dumbbells under shoulders in a plank position with toes parted wide.

2. Perform push up.

3. Row with right arm keeping elbow close to side.

4. Row with left arm keeping elbow close to side.

5. Contract your Abs and jump your feet in towards your hands so you land in a crouching position.

6. Stand up

7. Bicep curl

8. Shoulder press with BOTH arms over head.

This completes ONE repetition.

After #8, Return to the start (Plank Position) and repeat as many times as you can during the 10 minutes.



We'll see how much I feel like running after doing those for 10 minutes. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment