Wednesday, February 26, 2014

What I Need... Is a Good Montage


So I have been less than motivated over the past few weeks. My work-outs have been sporadic at best and I've been tracking what I eat maybe 60-70% of the time. I need something to get me motivated again; so I thought a motivational video would be just the thing:



What really has kicked me in the butt was my weigh-in this morning. I am down three pounds since the last time I blogged, which was almost four weeks ago. See, this is why I need you guys to keep me on track. I also won the first dietbet, I put in $25 and got back $38.85 (for those who don't feel like doing the math, that's a profit of $13.85). The next dietbet ends next week and I need to lose 1.5 lbs to win that one, and I need to lose 3 lbs in two weeks to win the first month of the 6-month dietbet. 1.5 lbs a week for two weeks is completely doable, but I need to stay on track to make it.

The positive thing for me is I'm still trending in the right direction, even if it is a little slower than I would have liked. Though I can't blame a stalled metabolism or anything else, it's simply I haven't been working out and some days I eat more than I should.

So my plan is to work out today. It's not supposed to get warmer than the low 40s (Farenheit, that's 4-6ยบ Celsius for my Canadian and European friends ;) ) so I'm not going to run, but maybe I'll do a Jillian Michaels video. I'll see how much I can do of the "Banish Fat Boost Metabolism" video. The entire thing is about 50 minutes long and it's a good workout. Even if I only finish 30-40 minutes of it, it's still a butt-kicker.

So three pounds more to lose in two weeks. That's not my end-goal by a long shot but it seems to be a reasonable short-term goal. We'll see how I do. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment