Friday, January 24, 2014

Bikini Body Mommy Challenge



So 18 months later and I haven't posted once and I'm farther away from my goal than when I started. So, time to start again. I have signed up for two dietbets. For those who don't know what those are, you bet money on yourself (usually $25) to lose weight in a specific period of time. There are 4% challenges to lose 4% of your body weight in 4 weeks and 10% challenges to lose 10% of your body weight in 6 months. I signed up for two 4% challenges, one currently going on, and another starting at the beginning of February.

I am also (as of today) starting the 90-day Bikini Body Mommy Challenge. Honestly, this will take me more than 90 days since I have a 2-week trip in the middle of the 90 days and I'm not sure I will have time to work out during it. So, my goal is to finish this around the beginning/middle of May.

I have taken videos and pictures but I'm not about to share them yet. I'm supposed to weigh-in and take measurements on Day 1, 15, 30, 45, and 90. I will update with my weight/inches lost and I will keep everyone updated with how the dietbets are going. The first day of the workout is a fitness test. We do each exercise for 50 seconds and then rest for 10 seconds in between each exercise. The goal is to complete as many reps as possible and to write down your score to compare where you are later in the challenge. Here are the exercises:

1. SPEED SQUATS
2. HIGH KNEES
3. PUSH UPS
4. SQUAT JUMPS
5. TRICEP DIPS
6. BURPEES
7. ALTERNATING LUNGES
8. ELBOW PLANK

I am also logging in what I'm eating and my workouts on myfitnesspal.com

So here we go. Starting over again to see if I can lose weight and complete a triathlon or half marathon in 2014. Let's Do This! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment