Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Exercise... Some Motivation Required



I waited until 11:30 pm to do my workout for the day. The workout probably took all of 12 minutes. But that's just what kind of day it was.



I did manage to do all 20 tricep dips the first set without a break. The second time around I only made it to 11.

Tomorrow we're supposed to do 3 sets of 8 exercises (like we did in day 2). Here's the workout:

1. ALTERNATING LUNGES 20 REPS / 10 PER SIDE / 10 SECOND REST
2. BURPEES 10 REPS / 10 SECONDS REST
3. PUSH UPS 20 REPS / 10 SECONDS REST
4. HIGH KNEES 30 SECONDS / 1 MINUTE REST
5. TRICEP DIPS 20 REPS / 10 SECONDS REST
6. SPEED SQUATS 20 REPS / 10 SECONDS REST
7. SQUAT JUMPS 20 REPS / 10 SECONDS REST
8. ELBOW PLANK 1 MINUTE HOLD / 2 MINUTE REST

She also gave us a reminder to stretch after workout out. I have a tendency to skip that part so I'm glad she included the reminder and a link to her stretching video:



Even though I'm sure I could stretch on my own; it'll be good to see a video so I don't forget something and to help me make sure I follow through.

I'm also planning on starting my workout before 11:30 at night. Hopefully I'll actually get this workout in before dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment