Sunday, January 26, 2014

Well... That Sucked



I just finished "Day 2" of the Bikini Body Mommy's challenge. To tell the truth, if I hadn't written in a blog yesterday that I was absolutely going to do this today I probably would have skipped it because we had so much going on. Do I feel great and accomplished because I finished Day 2? To be a little more accurate I feel like Sully in this video...



The worst part was? I had a longer than 2-minute break between the first and second rep because something came up at home. It was bad enough, I can't imagine how much worse it would have been had I only taken a two minute break.

I did finish every exercise without stopping with the exception of... tricep dips. Sigh. I really suck at these; and if I recall I didn't ever feel like they got easier with time.

My gluteus maximus is sore. Like I didn't want to sit down for the rest of the evening sore. Like I want to cry right now sore.

Tomorrow is cardio day. We have a choice between a 45-minute cardio session OR 20-minute HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) workout. I was originally going to go with the 20-minute HIIT, but given how my gluteus maximus feels I think a 45-minute jog might be easier.

For those who are wondering; you don't have to pay or even officially "sign up" to do this 90-day challenge. So for those interested you can go to the website. They're on Day 21, but I just started yesterday since we were on vacation when it officially started and then I was sick for over a week. You can go back to her earlier posts and find Day 1.

http://bikinibodymommy.com/category/90-day-challenge/

And Day 4 is not a rest day. There is no rest day until Day 7. So I have four more days to go before a day off.

This is not going to be easy...


No comments:

Post a Comment