Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Week 2, Day 2

Official weigh-in day is tomorrow. I felt bad because last night I did well with my food until dinner and later that night. I was going to make holiday fudge, but didn't because I was afraid I would eat too much of the batter I was so hungry. I did crack and eat french bread, wine, and cheese... think the hunger problems were partly because my dinner was all bad carbs since I was trying to help finish leftovers. I ate dinner on a kids plate so I would eat less, but it still wasn't anything healthy (mashed potatoes, stuffing, sweet potatoes).

Positives from yesterday, swimming workout went well. I swam somewhere between 25 and 30 minutes. I also bought plain yogurt at the store. I made a smoothie with it today, it tasted fine. Of course I made a huge smoothie that was probably at least 300 calories since I didn't measure everything out, I will have to do that next time. I also bought some spinich salad with the intention of eating it over the next two days. I have carrots, bell peppers, and tomatoes too.

I have to make fudge this morning, hopefully I'm full enough now that I won't be tempted to eat too much of it (I'd be kidding myself if I think I can make it without trying any of it =)

Class tonight. I may run for 30 minutes on the treadmill before I go, we'll see, but I won't beat myself up if I don't workout today, but I do need to eat healthy all day, especially if I don't workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment