Friday, December 10, 2010

Week 1 (Dec 6th - 10th)

So here's a quick update of week one.

My starting weight: 157 lbs.

Monday I ran (jogged really) for 35 minutes on a treadmill at a 5.5 MPH pace. That doesn't include warm-up and cool down. Felt the normal soreness after not working out for a while, but my foot did not seem any worse for the wear.

I did okay with eating Mon - Wed. Monday was a big shock when I realized how much creamer I was putting in my coffee. Since then I've started measuring out how much I use and cut back on my coffee for tea (which I don't add anything to).

Thursday I went to a Christmas party and ate too much. Today (Friday) I am planning on going to another Christmas party, I've been trying to watch what I eat all day today since I know I'm not going to have "healthy options" at the party tonight. My plan is also to eat some popcorn and part of an apple as a snack beforehand so I won't be too hungry and pig out.

Today was the only other day I've worked out this week. A core workout by Petra somebody or other on the Fitness channel. It was about 45 minutes. She's British and for some reason that makes her perkiness less annoying to me than other fitness people on T.V. (Denise Austin comes to mind). My plan for this weekend is to cycle tomorrow (either stationary bike for 50 minutes or a spin class) and swim for 25 minutes on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment