Monday, March 28, 2011

A Different Kind of Challenge

I have a lot to post this week so I'm going to break it up into one post a day. Today will be the pantry/freezer challenge. My better half and I realized that due to our large pantry and extra freezer we tend to stock up on a lot of food and never go through it all. Our current goal is to try and eat everything we have before we buy more food for the pantry or freezer. Obviously we'll still have to buy certain things like bread and milk, but no more replacing things we run out of in the freezer or pantry. We have to try and eat everything else that we have before we start buying more of our favorite things. We'll see how we do. =) This is our first week doing this and when I went to the grocery store today I spent about half the amount that we normally spend.

No comments:

Post a Comment