Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Almond Milk Review

One of the recipes I plan on trying tonight calls for almond milk. I figured since I don't need that much for the recipe I would get enough so we could try it. I tried it and didn't like it. The funny thing is, the reason why I don't like it may be a reason why many people will like it. To me it tasted like leftover milk after you finish your cereal. I hate post-cereal milk and never drink it; but I know many people like (love?) that, so if you do, you may love almond milk. I did use it in my smoothie and that was fine, so I can use it for recipes. I will try unsweetened and the flavored versions eventually and see if I like those any better.

1 comment:

  1. I never drink the cereal milk either. I don't like milk much at all anyway though.

    ReplyDelete