Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Best Laid Plans...

It's been a brutal two days. It's been a long week with family obligations and the hubby being out of town, but the last two days have been the hardest since I don't feel well and can't do much for very long. Also, revaluating my schedule, I'm going to try for a triathlon in April. It's called The Cave Man Tri (as in, it's so easy a Cave Man can do it =) It's a sprint distance and has a pool swim which is what I'm looking for.

Good things for the week, first, I decreased the amount of beef and pork I ate. I had it twice last week. Not down to once a week yet, but I think I can do it this week. I've been eating more veggies, but I still need to eat more fruits and less processed foods (especially sugar). We had fish last night for dinner, and our 6-year-old asked if we could have it again tonight. =)

That's it for now; I hope this week will be better.

1 comment:

  1. One day at a time, just like everything else we do, right? I hope things do improve for everyone. Good job on the food! Share recipes for what meatless meals you are making. We're not big fans of fish though.

    ReplyDelete